An ideal way to have your large breed doggo chewing happily is by offering them Dogsee Chew’s long-lasting dog chews. These treats, coming from the finest cheese from the Himalayas, owe their hardness to being smoke-dried for over 35 days. Your dogs will surely love munching on them for a long time. These dog dental chews also help in lowering the chances of plaque and tartar growth and freshening breath.
- Acts as perfect chewy pastimes for long periods of time.
- Helps bid adieu to plaque and tartar growth.
- Helps keep breath fresh with rich, cheesy flavor.
The simple 3-ingredient recipe includes:
A dash of lime.
A pinch of salt.
Crude Protein: Min 59.2%
Crude Fat: Min 5.2%
Moisture: Max 10%
Fiber: Min 5.9%
- Healthier replacements to rawhides, antlers, and bully sticks - The purity of the Himalayan cheese and the high nutrition content (59.2% protein and 5.2% fat) make these treats a healthier substitute to rawhides. Moreover, these treats are 100% natural and free from preservatives, making them better in comparison to the heavily processed rawhides. They’re ideal for your dog’s teeth and gums since they turn soft on chewing, as opposed to antlers. Finally, the rich, cheesy flavor is better than the pungent-tasting bully sticks.
- What to do with the end pieces? - Don’t want to throw away the end pieces? You can simply heat them for about 30-40 seconds at a high temperature, allow them to cool and then give them to your dog.