Give your dogs some extra hard and healthy treats to chew on with Dogsee Chew’s best long-lasting dog chews. These dental chews for small dogs are made from the finest cheese in the Himalayas, smoke-dried for around 35 days to attain extra hardness. This hardness helps to do away with plaque and tartar for good. Moreover, the rich, cheesy flavor helps freshen your dog’s breath.
- Long-lasting so helps your dog chew for a long time.
- Extra hard so helps manage plaque and tartar.
- Rich, cheesy flavor helps keep breath fresh.
The simple 3-ingredient recipe includes:
A dash of lime.
A pinch of salt.
Crude Protein: Min 59.2%
Crude Fat: Min 5.2%
Moisture: Max 10%
Fiber: Max 5.9%
- Healthier substitutes to rawhides, antlers, and bully sticks - These Himalayan treats are 100% natural and high in nutrition (59.2% protein and 5.2% fat) which makes them ideal substitutes to rawhides. Being completely free from preservatives, they are in stark contrast to the unhealthy rawhides which are processed with harmful chemicals. These treats become soft on chewing on them, so they’re good for your dog’s teeth and gums, as compared to antlers. Also, unlike the unpleasant tasting bully sticks, the rich, cheesy flavor of the treats is a welcome change.
- What to do with the end pieces - Don’t want the end pieces to go to waste? Heat them for 30-40 seconds at a high temperature, let them cool fully and then serve them to your dog.