Human-canine bonding dates back to at least 15,000 years ago. Since then, dogs and their favourite hoomans have shared a special bond with each other. Be it while going for those long walks, providing them with dog chew sticks and seeing their excitement at getting it or simply cuddling them tight after a long day - our furry friends have indeed become an inseparable part of our lives.
This feeling of love and companionship is universal for all pet lovers and pet parents. While this bond cannot be explained in words, some famous people have managed to put their feelings about their doggos so beautifully in words that it’s worth taking a look!
Here are some of the most beautiful and heartwarming dog quotes that all dog lovers can relate to:
1. “The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.” – Johnny Depp
2. “You know, a dog can snap you out of any kind of bad mood that you're in faster than you can think of.” - Jill Abramson
3. “Happiness is a warm puppy.” – Charles M. Schulz
4. “Some of my best leading men have been dogs and horses.” – Elizabeth Taylor
5. “Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” – Roger Caras
6. “Such short little lives our pets have to spend with us, and they spend most of it waiting for us to come home each day.” – John Grogan
7. "Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail." - Kinky Friedman
8. "No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you feel rich." - Louis Sabin
9. "If I could be half the person my dog is, I'd be twice the human I am."- Charles Yu
What’s your favourite quote about dogs? Tell us in the comments! We’d love to hear from you!