Dogs require a high-quality diet to stay healthy. A balanced diet includes proteins, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. Dogsee ActivetPlus+ Seasoning Powder is a holistic dog food that provides your dog with all the nutrients he needs to stay healthy. The seasoning powder which is made from the finest quality ingredients, including about 60% protein and 5.9% fibre promotes the overall health of your dog by supplementing essential amounts of multivitamins, proteins and calcium.
Many times, pet parents succumb to overfeeding their dogs with the wrong foods that do not have all the supplements they need, which in turn leads to obesity, which is the most common nutritional disorder found in dogs.
Considering these crucial aspects of dog food nutrition, one must be extra cautious while administering meals that have low levels of nutrition.
Let’s take a closer look at dog food nutrition, what should be included in their diet and how Dogsee Activet Plus+ can play the role of providing your dog with a balanced meal.
Essential Dog Nutrients that should be a part of your dog’s food
- Protein: Dogs need protein because it helps maintain their muscle and bone health. Protein is also essential for energy production, cognitive function, and immune system function. When planning your dog's diet, make sure to include enough protein to meet their nutritional needs. Dogs with protein deficiency have poor skin, bristle hair, and coat, anorexia (weight loss), anaemia (lack of healthy blood cells) and mood swings.
- Calcium: Dogs need calcium to keep their bones strong. Calcium is also necessary for the production of nerve cells and brain tissue. A high-quality diet that includes calcium will provide your dog with the nutrients it needs to stay healthy and active.Without enough calcium, your dog may develop health problems such as osteoporosis or a weak immune system. Dogs with abnormally low calcium levels frequently exhibit signs of weakness, listlessness, loss of appetite, and twitching of the muscles. Pets may experience convulsions or seizures in serious circumstances.
- Vitamins: Vitamins are essential nutrients for dogs. They help the dog to grow and develop properly, and they play an important role in keeping the dog's immune system functioning properly. Vitamin deficiencies can result in health problems such as hair loss, poor coat quality, vomiting, diarrhoea, and more serious conditions such as liver disease and blindness.
- Healthy Fats: A diet enriched in digestible fat results in maximum effectiveness. A diet low in fat will result in a decline in general fitness and endurance. Because fat has a higher energy density than protein and carbs, foods with higher dietary fat concentrations have higher energy densities overall. When additional calories are necessary, it's crucial to eat foods that are high in energy. This reduces the amount of food needed to supply the extra energy needed to maintain a healthy body weight and an active lifestyle.
Fat contains the omega-6 fatty acid, linoleic acid, which is important in the fat portion of skin cells, called epidermal cells. A proper balance of linoleic acid in skin cell membranes helps maintain the epidermal water barrier, which promotes healthy skin and coat.
Activet Plus+ Seasoning Powder and its benefits for dog food nutrition
- 100% Natural
- Preservative Free
- Human Grade
- Grain and Gluten Free
- Calcium and Protein Rich
It can be the perfect product to lure dogs to eat their meal, especially the ones who do not show any enthusiasm during meal time.
Also known to increase appetite and aid in digestion, this can be the best new addition to your dog’s diet as it contains enough fiber to aid in these activities.
Stay tuned to our Instagram page and learn more about Dogsee’s products and its benefits. Also understand why Dogsee’s natural and 100% vegetarian treats can be the best for your dog’s health.
Himalayan Cheese, the winning ingredient in this seasoning powder made specifically to enhance dog food nutrition
Himalayan cheese is a type of cheese that is derived from the Yaks and Cows that live in the Himalayan region. It is high in protein and calcium and it has a strong flavour. This cheese is perfect for use in this seasoning powder because it enhances the food's nutrition and provides a distinctive taste. The smoke-dried himalayan cheese gives it a distinctive smoky flavour which is loved by dogs. It can be a great addition to the boring food that they tend to eat everyday. Adding the seasoning powder will not only up the nutrition factor but also provide dogs a tastier and wholesome meal.
The Himalayan Cheese contains healthy fats for dogs, which can help to keep them healthy and happy. These fats are important for their skin and coat, as well as their metabolism. A natural probiotic found in Himalayan yak cheese can help your dog's digestive health. It has the capacity to improve nutrition absorption, reduce allergies, and fortify the dog's immune system.
Learn more about: how yak cheese can be good for your dog’s health in our blog section here.
The Activet Plus+ canine supplement powder can fill the gap between regular meals and the very healthy ingredients that should ideally belong in these meals. Your dog won't be overtly hungry if you give him a healthy meal, lowering the likelihood that your pet will gain weight. It has the ideal ratio of fat to protein to calcium to guarantee that your dog is growing properly and receiving all the necessary elements for healthy bodily function.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why should I use Activet Plus+ to season my dog's meal?
Answer: This multivitamin seasoning powder has all the essential vitamins, proteins and calcium that will ensure your dog is getting a wholesome meal.
- What is the difference between Activet Plus+ and regular dog food?
Answer: Activet Plus+ is a seasoning powder that acts as an enhancer for your dog’s daily food. It will provide a good amount of protein and fibres that will keep your dog’s muscles, gut and digestive system healthy.
- How do I use Activet Plus+?
Answer: You can sprinkle the seasoning powder over your dog’s daily meals like kibble or home cooked meals and or give it separately by mixing it with honey, peanut butter, or warm water, depending on your dog's preference.
- Which is the best calcium supplement for my dog?
Answer: Activet Plus+ seasoning powder is the best calcium supplement for your dog. This powder also increases appetite and promotes nutrition.
- How much seasoning powder should I give my dog everyday?
Answer: You can give 2 teaspoons of it twice a day to provide the best results when it comes to your dog’s daily nutrition.
Buy the Activet Plus+ Seasoning Powder and make your pet’s meal healthier and tastier.
Apart from the ActivetPlus+ Seasoning Powder, also explore other 100% vegetarian treats that are Grain and Gluten free, Preservative free, and that are free of Artificial colours and flavours. Dogsee’s product line gives you the commitment that all our products are made with utmost care and love and we provide the best natural treats for dogs.
You can visit Dogsee’s website and browse our product categories to choose from a range of healthy and yummy treats for your pet pooch.